You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
Regarding this question – ‘As we can’t see the limits of our universe, is it possible our universe is
If humans could use there brains to there maximum potential, what do you think could be achieved?
Has teleportation ever been achieved, and how does it work? Is it possible that it will be used in the future as a new
As we can’t see the limits of our universe, is it possible our universe is collapsing?
Are radio signals harmful to humans?
Which alternative energy source do you think is the most promising?
Do you think the UK will adopt a similar hover rail system to that of China?
As you are studying fusion energy, how long do you think it will be till we will be able to use fusion energy as a
Could nano-technology or neurotoxins possibly create a zombie apocalypse? :)
what is a scientists average wage??xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (2 Comments)
do you think if there was no gravity our school would start floating?????????
why do you get hiccups?
What is your life goal/dream. Is it science related or something completly different?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?