You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
Can we harness the power of lightning? If so how efficient would it be?
Is there a such thing as ‘raw’ energy?
If you found something out that would change everyones view on life, what would you do?
Quantum physics suggests that particals behave like waves and waves behave like particals, explain please?
Hi, in response to my earlier question you talked about laser fusion and how you use lasers to implode tiny pellets of
As you are studying fusion energy, how long do you think it will be till we will be able to use fusion energy as a
As you are studying fusion energy, how long do you think it will be till we will be able to use fusion as a viable
- No comments to display
Could nano-technology or neurotoxins possibly create a zombie apocalypse? :)
what is a scientists average wage??xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (2 Comments)
do you think if there was no gravity our school would start floating?????????
why do you get hiccups?
What is your life goal/dream. Is it science related or something completly different?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?